It’s beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this time of year! Ever since I was a little girl I anxiously waited for December to come around. I must admit that even when it’s NOT December I will still sit down and watch Christmas movies…. HAHA! So I’ve made a list of my MUST-SEE Christmas movies.
- ELF – Like DUHHHHH! I can watch this movie everyday! It’s become a tradition in our home that after we eat Thanksgiving dinner we sit and watch ELF. And I’m allowed to watch it whenever I want after that! Although Jaiden and Hommy get tired of it and I get yelled at LOL. “SANTA, I KNOW HIM!!!!”
- A Christmas Story – I have been watching this movie since I was like a baby! It’s a classic and I love that they play it 24 hours on Christmas day. “YOU’LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT!!!!!”
- Just Friends – Ummmm RYAN RENOLDS…..enough said! First off I’m OBSESSED with HIM and second of all I’m OBSESSED with him! LOL. I must of seen this movie no joke, like a BILLION times! I just love it and I know all the words and I recite them for fun all the time…..I know I’m a dweeb! 🙁 “BE YOURSELFFFF……..I DON’T WANNA BE MYSELF!”
- Christmas With The Kranks – Because Jamie Lee Curtis is me as a MOM. I LOVE HAM and I need a Christmas vest! HAHA! “DON’T EVER SAY HICKORY HONEY HAM AGAIN!”
- Jingle All The Way – I saw this movie a couple of times as a kid and once I showed it to Jaiden he was HOOKED. Now it’s one of his favorites! “IT’S TURBO TIME!’
- Home Alone 1 and 2 – This one needs no explanation at all. It’s HOME ALONE like come on! “I MADE MY FAMILY DISAPPEAR”
- Four Christmases – If you don’t love anything Reese Witherspoon or Vince Vaughn then we can’t be friends. “CASSIE THAT MARKER IN YOUR MOUTH, I PEED ON IT”
- The Santa Clause – When I was small my best friends sister used to think that my dad was Santa Claus because of his white beard…..so this movie makes me think of her LOL. “SEEING ISN’T BELIEVING. BELIEVING IS SEEING”
- Life With Mikey – Kids with talent, around Christmas time and a little bit of drama…..ummm yes please! “SUNBURST COOKIES LIGHT UP MY DAY!”
- Babes In Toyland(1934) – IDK why….I Just have to see it! I guess because I’ve been watching it since I was small….it just takes me back to my childhood. “JACK BE NIMBLE.JACK BE DEAD”
Well guys, that’s MY MUST-SEE CHRISTMAS MOVIES LIST….. What are some movies that you HAVE to watch around Christmas? As always leave a comment below and thanks for reading!