*some items were given to me in exchange for my honest review, as always all opinions are my own*
Toddler Stocking Stuffers
Hi Guys!! Christmas is 10 days away and I finished MJ’s stocking YESTERDAY! Bad Mom over here! J/K I normally don’t do stockings for Christmas…I believe I did 1 or 2 for Jaiden when he was really small but I just really didn’t see the point in it. (I would wrap even a toothbrush if I had to.) This year I decided to give them another shot. So if you need ideas for Toddler Stocking Stuffers then keep reading!
Stocking Stuffers are just small items that you basically stuff into stockings as an extra little treat for the kids to open on Christmas Day (as if you didn’t know that!). You can literally put anything you want in them, tiny toys, candy, small books…anything really.
Here is what I included in my toddlers stocking…
- NUBY SNACK N’ SIP – This cute little cup has 2 compartments…1 for a beverage and 1 for some snacks!!! like how cute?? I hate carrying lots of things, a cup of juice and then several snacks for her to munch on and now this allows for it all to be in ONE cup. She actually saw it and was literally begging me to open it for her! It also fits perfectly in the stocking. Under $5 and comes in several colors.
- Mr. Bubble Magic Bath Crackles – MJ loves bath time and once I saw this I knew I had to buy it for her. You throw some in their bath and it Crackles! Makes bathing a little more fun!
- The Flipping Holder – All my prayers have been answered with this right here!! Do you guys know how many mini heart attacks I have when I hand MJ a yogurt or a juice box? A LOT!!! Who wants Yogurt or Juice spilling all over the place? NOT ME! I came across this and OMG! I got the 2-pack and I already used one and it’s PERFECT! It holds a yogurt and if you flip it over it holds a juicy. So she’s holding on to the holder but not actually able to squeeze it and spill it all over! Can I get a Woot Woot MOMS!?! Should this have been in her stocking or mine? LOL
- Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors – What mom hasn’t tried these? I remember getting these for Jaiden all the time and now it’s only right I introduce MJ to them. If you haven’t tried these they are little tablets that you put in the bath and it changes the color of the water! They come in little jars but for this stocking I got the individual packet, in RED because DUH it’s Christmas!
- Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap – Another “Bath Time” stuffer because I may or may not have cheated and went to the Walmart Stocking Stuffer section and stocked up lol but I mean how could I not?! This looked like it would be so fun for her so I got 2 colors. And I mean you could never have too many bath time options!
What Else Should I Stuff?
These are the main items I included in MJ’s stocking. I did stuff some holiday candies like Skittles and PEZ ,some Candy Necklaces, cute little crayons, a small Rudolf book and a Christmas play packet that I did not include in the photo because I didn’t want to overcrowd the photo. I feel like that’s the normal thing moms tend to include, so why even photograph it. You do not have to go off and buy these items, this is just what I put in there. I always like getting ideas on what to stuff and so these are some from me.
Do you think I missed anything? What are some stuffers you included in your kids stockings? I’d love to know, so let me know in the comments below. As always thanks for reading!