I was in my towns Dollar General picking up some groceries and just strolling around and I noticed that all of their Fall & Halloween decor was out on display. I was like “WHATTTTTTT?” & that’s when it hit me “SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER!!!!”. How did this happen? Although I live in Florida and its basically Summer all year ’round we still get some crisp weather at times. So we intend on taking advantage of this sticky, icky super hot weather while it lasts. My family had a great Summer, we vacationed in Puerto Rico for about 2 weeks and of course we visited beaches, parks, zoo’s etc… I still feel like there’s time for us to squeeze in some stuff to do before summer is OFFICIALLY OVER. You know some “ONE LAST…..” type of thing.
So before the Summer is over here is a little list of things we intend on squeezing in :
- ONE LAST COOK OUT – we love grilling…Jaiden not so much lol so we plan on having a little family cook out just the 4 of us…we plan on grilling some lobster tails, we have not done that yet.
- ONE LAST DRIVE-IN – we absolutely love going to the DRIVE-IN… I love it because for once I can go in my PJ’s!
- ONE LAST ROAD TRIP – we always love going different places and you guys already know that Hommy’s job drifts us everywhere! Anything that you have to drive over 2 hours is considered a road trip to me.
- ONE LAST PICNIC – I hate bugs, I hate bugs, I hate bugs! butttttt picnics are always a must and we technically can’t have a picnic indoors…..OR CAN WE?
- ONE LAST WATER PARK TRIP – need I say more? you can’t fully enjoy Summer without visiting a water park! luckily we have 2 near us & they will be seeing us soon!
There you have it guys, my list of “ONE LAST…..” things to do before this Summer ends! I hope all of you had a great Summer! But please let me know in the comments below what are some things you plan on squeezing in BEFORE THE SUMMER ENDS? As always, thanks for reading!